How to Make a Travel Insurance Claim
Here's your step-by-step guide to making a travel insurance claim on Cover-More New Zealand. We try to make our claims process as simple and quick as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our customer service at (0800) 500 225.
Don’t worry if something disrupts your trip; we’re here to help. It’s fast and simple to file a travel insurance claim. Just follow these five steps:
1. Download & complete a claim form (PDF).
2. Add your supporting documentation.
- Your claim form will list out the supporting documentation we’ll need to see to process your claim.
3. Make a copy.
- The originals are for us. The copy is for you. (You know, just in case!)
4. Send it all in.
- Mail your original claim form and all supporting documents to:
Cover-More Travel Insurance
PO Box 105-203
Auckland City Post Shop
That’s it! We’ll settle or respond to your claim within 10 days of receiving your forms. If you have any questions in the meantime, please call us at 0800 600 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that your claim has not been handled correctly, we want to hear about it. Please call us at 0800 500 225.
Formal complaints must be delivered in writing. You may send them via email or mail them to: PO Box 105-203, Auckland City, Auckland 1143. We will do everything we can to address your concerns and make you happy.
During the claims resolution process, we pledge to:
- Listen carefully to what you tell us
- Be accurate and honest in telling you about our products and services
- Act fairly and openly in all our dealings with you
- Communicate with you professionally and in plain language
- Resolve any complaints or concerns you have with us