About Cover-More New Zealand: Make-A-Wish
Cover-More gives Make-A-Wish a helping hand
Cover-More supports Make-A-Wish children and their families in facilitating their wishes, by providing travel insurance for their overseas trip organized by the team at Make-A-Wish.
The key mission of Make-A-Wish is to grant the special wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to give them hope, strength and joy at a very difficult time in their lives.
Some of the trips that have been made possible (by the pre-approval of the medical team at Cover-More) include theme parks in Australia, as well as trips to Europe and the USA meeting celebrities.
- Angus was able to fly to Sydney with his family to watch the All Blacks win the Bledisloe Cup with Cover-More travel insurance.
- Samuel's one true wish was to go to a Parramatta Eels game in Sydney and meet the team - Cover-More provided travel insurance for Samuel and his family.
- Samara wanted to go to the Gold Coast, Australia to visit a close family friend and to see the dolphins at SeaWorld Australia.
- Ela-Huia's wish was to go to the Theme Parks on the Gold Coast, Australia and wants to go back again next year!
- Ryu and his family headed to MovieWorld on the Gold Coast, Australia and hugged koalas and fed kangaroos!
- Hasan's one true wish was to spend time with his Grandma who lives in Bangladesh. So with Make-A-Wish NZ and Singapore Airlines, Cover-More helped bring Hasan's grandmother over to Hawkes Bay.
- Xavier was able to travel to the Gold Coast, Australia and hang out with tiger cubs, dolphins and even meet Batman!
Cover-More is committed to supporting the valuable work of this phenomenal organisation and we gift travel insurance policies to children and their families each year in order to grant their wishes where overseas travel is required. Todate we have covered overseas trips for 68 wishes.
Cover-More New Zealand is committed to helping Make-A-Wish
Cover-More BDM Kim T helping out at a Make-A-Wish Fundraiser
Cover-More Head Office team dressing up for "I Wish I Was" day
You can find out more about Make-A-Wish New Zealand and donate to the cause via their website https://www.makeawish.org.nz/